- Construct real electronic circuits inside the Death Staras you activate authentic light and sound effects from Star Wars movies!
- Over 20 experiments activating lights and sounds – including droid communications, the Battle Alarm and the full Super Laser firing sequence!
- Over 70 electronic components
- Science learning poster on circuits and electronic components, plus diagrams to construct each circuit.
- STEM: Electronics Engineering
Construct real electronic circuits inside the Death Star as you activate authentic light and sound effects from Star Wars movies! Complete over 20 experiments with more than 75 components as you try to make all the functions of the Death Star fully operational like activating the super laser, initiating the tractor beam, triggering the Death Star battle alarm and even powering Darth Vader’s breathing machine! It’s both fun play and real STEM learning. You can even display the light-up Death Star on your wall!