- All-new, streamlined Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and HDR support. Includes HDMI output, micro USB for power or purchase optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter to take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality and sound with access to vivid 4K Ultra HD up to 60 fps, HDR, and Dolby Atmos audio.
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more. Plus, access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Use your voice to easily find, launch, and control content with your Alexa Voice Remote or pair Fire TV with an Echo device for hands-free content control.
- Do more with Alexa by playing music, ordering a pizza, and controlling compatible lights and other smart home devices-just ask.
- Amazon Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including Thursday Night Football, Amazon Original Series, Amazon Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports through Fire TV with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV, or connect an HD antenna to your TV to get free broadcast networks like NBC and PBS.
- Simply plug into an HDTV and start streaming in minutes. With an ultra-fast processor and 802.11ac Wi-Fi, you can rely on smooth and responsive performance. Amazon Ethernet Adapter sold separately.
Fire TV connects you to a world of entertainment. With a compatible 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV, watch as thousands of movies and TV episodes come to life in vibrant colors and detailed contrast. Find your favorites with universal voice search across more than 190 integrated channels and apps or discover new content with personalized recommendations on the home screen.
Watch what you want
Watch over 500,000 movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, and more. On Fire TV, it’s never been easier to access thousands of 4K Ultra HD movies and TV episodes from Netflix, Prime Video, and more. Enjoy live TV, including sports and news, as it airs. Directly access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox. Plus, stream millions of songs through Prime Music, Spotify, and iHeartRadio. Subscription fees may apply.
Say it. Play it.
Your Alexa Voice Remote can easily find, launch, and control content. Simply press and say, “Alexa, find suspense thrillers” and Alexa will show you results. For hands-free content control, pair Fire TV with your favorite Echo device and Alexa will hear you from across the room using far-field voice recognition.
Plus, Alexa on Fire TV is always getting smarter. With newly expanded voice control in apps like Bravo, CBS All Access, Hulu, NBC, PlayStation Vue, and SHOWTIME, Alexa can help you do even more. Use your voice to search, control playback, and even change the channel within supported apps.
Enjoy stunning 4K Ultra HD streaming at up to 60 fps and HDR enabling more vivid, lifelike colors and exceptional clarity. Feel scenes come to life with three-dimensional Dolby Atmos audio when connected to compatible home audio systems.
Go beyond streaming
Use Alexa on your Fire TV to view camera feeds, control lights, thermostats, and other compatible smart home devices with your Alexa Voice Remote. Plus, play music, check the weather, listen to the news and more—just ask.
Better with Prime
Prime membership unlocks thousands more movies and TV episodes through Prime Video, including Thursday Night Football and Amazon Original Series like The Tick, The Grand Tour, Mozart in the Jungle, and Just Add Magic. Prime members can also add premium channels like HBO, SHOWTIME, and STARZ—no cable or satellite subscription necessary. Only pay for the channels you want to watch, with prices starting as low as $2.99 a month—and you can cancel anytime. Each channel starts with a free trial, so it’s easy to discover new favorites.
No cable? No problem.
Watch live TV through Fire TV with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, Sling TV, and others, or use an indoor HD antenna connected directly to your TV to get broadcast networks like NBC and PBS for free.
Simple, fast, and fluid
Simply plug into your HDTV’s HDMI port and connect to the internet via Wi-Fi or the optional Amazon Ethernet Adapter to start enjoying your favorite content. With an ultra-fast 1.5 GHz quad-core processor, Fire TV is 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick. And with a compact and portable design, it’s easy to bring your movies and TV shows with you when you travel.